PW Nostalgia 1.3.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote System

4 posters

Go down

Vote System Empty Vote System

Post by Encyanix Fri May 19, 2017 1:27 pm

Hello,

Me (Encyanix) and my friend oQ_Qo got ban because of voting too much, but we didn't know that you can vote every 12h only.. So if we can get unban? If we do that again then ban us perm. We are so sorry we want server to grow.

Encyanix

Back to top Go down

Vote System Empty Re: Vote System

Post by oQ_Qo Fri May 19, 2017 1:40 pm

Yeah please unban us we really didn't know anything about voting system due to no voting before this server. We have some friends coming and it wouldn't be cool getting banned after 1 day of playing. It really won't happen again we are not so irresponsible

oQ_Qo

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 19, 2017 2:16 pm

Like I already told one of you guys in game, the accounts wont be unbanned because there is a ton of gold and other items on the account which are all a result of vote abusing since midnight.

You are free to make new accounts though, everyone deserves a second choice! Smile

Admin
Admin

https://pwnostalgia.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by matt3 Fri May 19, 2017 2:57 pm

Admin wrote:Like I already told one of you guys in game, the accounts wont be unbanned because there is a ton of gold and other items on the account which are all a result of vote abusing since midnight.

You are free to make new accounts though, everyone deserves a second choice! Smile

I like you Very Happy

matt3

Back to top Go down

Post by oQ_Qo Fri May 19, 2017 3:29 pm

it's alright like i told u good luck with the server it has potential Smile

oQ_Qo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down