PW Nostalgia 1.3.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

20m/s flight and stuffs

2 posters

Go down

20m/s flight and stuffs Empty 20m/s flight and stuffs

Post by allex21 Sat May 06, 2017 9:17 pm

First at all 20m/s flight shouldnt be droped from world bosses,or exactly the opposite becouse on donation list 20ms flight cost 15euro i farmed many world bosses still drop rate is too high.
Second no point of nirvana and g16 mats to be the same even when you can farm them with starter gear i suggest to make even harder mobs into rottenflesh and another dungeon with different mats for g16 or even better to wipe the server and give some bonuses to the players.
World bosses are kind of useless still too easy spawn time must be 12 hours harder bosses and good drop i mean harder so you gotta need a whole squad or atleast 2 blademaster you can put berserk on world bosses.
remove VIP packs from boutique.
Voting should reward you with more gold.
1v1 events wont be so famous in the beggining,preffer lms events fashion events idk something fun.
COMMENT BELOW IF YOU DO NOT AGREE with any of my suggestions.

allex21

Back to top Go down

20m/s flight and stuffs Empty Re: 20m/s flight and stuffs

Post by allex21 Sat May 06, 2017 9:25 pm

*EDIT excuse my english if you dont undestand anything i will try to correct myself

allex21

Back to top Go down

Post by Enki Sun May 07, 2017 1:22 am

Whats wrong with these flights from wbs? Is about luck. Go on! Or what? lol!

,,no point of nirvana and g16 mats to be the same even when you can farm them with starter gear'' I no understand this line. Well, i understand but still... wtf? lol!

,,i suggest to make even harder mobs into rottenflesh'' Of curse not! They're are okay now. No need more damage or anything else. It's never good to abuse the players with something like this. It reminds me about one friend that opened his own server. He made one place with tens of mobs with strong aoe for materials. What happened? He lost every player that joined there because was to hard.

,,another dungeon with different mats for g16 or even better to wipe the server and give some bonuses to the players.'' This line have no sense. You need just two type of mats for g16. Heavy shards and Books. What different mats? Man... lol! lol! lol!

,,World bosses are kind of useless still too easy/i mean harder so you gotta need a whole squad or atleast 2 blademaster you can put berserk on world bosses'' Again... wtf? lol!

,,remove VIP packs from boutique.'' Why? Give a little chance to non-donators. Is a good idea. That motivates the players to vote more. More votes - more players. lol!

,,Voting should reward you with more gold.'' For what do you need more gold? I no understand. Vote the server!

,,1v1 events wont be so famous in the beggining,preffer lms events fashion events idk something fun.'' Theres no enough ppl for LMS. 1vs1 is basic. Is more important at the beggining. If you prefer other events, wait until the gm is gonna make this.

Well, this thread is a bit stupid. Maybe because of your english, but theres no sense on your suggestions. Not for me. Nothing good. Honestly.
Enki
Enki

Back to top Go down

Post by allex21 Sun May 07, 2017 1:45 am

as you can see around the server almost none is crafting nirvana cuz of no sense.
20ms flight is 15euroes why would you donate for this when wb's are easy and you can get flyer w/ luck.when you make wb's harder people would looking for help one another.
about dungeon and different map,as i said no sense of crafting nirvana while there is dungeon which you need more damage and health players would think about crafting nirvana.
"little chance to non-donators" preffer quest with good reward then just voting,or even higher vip packs price in boutique.
voting should reward you with more gold make another account and vote,try to refine you gear stones and stuffs

allex21

Back to top Go down

Post by Enki Sun May 07, 2017 2:04 am

,,almost none is crafting nirvana cuz of no sense'' Of course, they have nv gears. Check my archer, please. I just mixed my gear. G16 with g15 and g12. 20 ms flight are an option for donators. Where is the problem with this?

Is 1.3.6. The community of this version is little. And ppl like to farm alone, not with team. Maybe just with few things.

,,about dungeon and different map,as i said no sense of crafting nirvana while there is dungeon which you need more damage and health players would think about crafting nirvana'' this line have no sense. But i dont have time to explain now why.

,,preffer quest with good reward then just voting'' This vote option is there to promote the server. Without it. you'll farm alone there. Same with donations.

Im done here. This is too much for me.
Enki
Enki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 2:40 am

personal opinion the present settings is fine

1. agree with enki some players may prefer 20 ms flyer right from start instead of farming all the World bosses for the right kind of flyer they desire so donation option isn't wrong here.. its good in my opinion

2. this is a pvp server we never know when pvp starts the settings in rotflesh is as it is hard especially to mage classes.. we won't know who will pk when.. no need to make it even harder.. the farming is balanced in my personal opinion.

3. i personally like the mats being same for nirvana and G16.. at the moment some might farm directly for G16 but in upcoming weeks when pk is active ppl would go for nirvana then G16 for every defense counts

4. world bosses can be made a bit harder if Developer desires it I'm neutral to this point no for or against from me

5. why should VIP packs be removed ? its just another option apart from donation and daily quest (requirements lvl 120 and 200k rep)

6. the current gold is plently enough in my opinion we dont want everybody to go end game just like that farming creates a bond between gamers which leads to forming guilds and team play later in my opinion
without it server might die slowly but steadily

7. 1 vs 1 is good at beginning of server as said by enki, but would be nice to see more events too and the GMs are actually giving us some nice events off late like hide and seek

would love to see trivia , fashion, racing events, treasure raid event (pvp arena / pve inside some city )
pve less chests pvp more chests etc

above are my personal opinions alone no offense meant ty good day Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum